1 pound unsalted butter, softened
½ cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
½ cup grated fresh Gruyere cheese
½ teaspoon Kosher Coarse Salt
1 teaspoon Coarse Black Pepper
1 tablespoon minced fresh Garlic
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the butter, parmesan, and gruyere cheese together.
- Combine kosher salt, black pepper, and garlic.
- Spoon the butter onto a large piece of wax paper or plastic wrap and form into a log about 1 inch thick.
- Wrap log tightly and place in freezer until ready to use.
- Add Parmesan/Gruyere butter to the top of the steak.
- Let butter melt then serve.