1 Bone-In Rib Roast cut off the bone and tied. Optional to have rib bone Frenched.
2 tablespoons House blend (recipe to right).
1 cup Kosher Coarse Salt
½ cup Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
¼ cup Granulated garlic
Mix ingredients together and store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
- Allow roast to stand at room temperature for at least 1 hour prior to cooking.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
- Rub roast with House Seasoning generously.
- Place roast on a rack in the pan with the rib side down and the fatty side up.
- Roast for 30 minutes at 400 degree F and then reduce heat to 350 degree F. Cook until desired temperature has been reached.
- Cook time will vary on size and weight of the roast. Rule of thumb for cooking a roast is 15 minutes per pound at 350
- Let Roast rest for 10-15 minutes before carving.
- Rare – 110-120 degrees F
- Medium Rare – 120-130 Degrees F
- Medium – 130-140 Degrees F
- Medium Well – 140-155 Degrees F
- Well done – 155-165 Degrees F