Responsibilities include daily cleaning of office spaces, trash removal, and small wares sanitation. Team members are responsible for working in a safe manner that complies with all HACCP, USDA, and company policies.
- Clean front offices – vacuum, dust, trash removal, laundry consolidation, restroom and changing room sanitation, etc.
- Maintain warehouse sanitation – removal of empty boxes, pallets, trash, etc. Sweep and mop as necessary
- Clean washroom – clean all small wares throughout the shift. Keep washroom neat and orderly
- Clean processing rooms – remove trash, remove debris from floors and working areas, clean and sanitize processing equipment during shift as necessary
- Report any unsafe working conditions to Supervisor or Quality Assurance
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Work with other team members to achieve organizational goals
- Additional tasks – as needed – not described in this task description
Skills & Qualifications
Qualifications and skills include basic understanding of food safety systems, can work in a refrigerated environment, able to lift 50lbs, can follow written and verbal instruction, able to work as a part of a team, desire to learn and grow. This is a Safety Sensitive position.